The "ER Sterling" on Genoa Bay (Taken by Therin Harold Truesdale in 1921)
Sunday, June 16, 2013
Anchor at Wallaroo, SA
This is the large anchor located out the front of the Nautical Museum at Wallaroo, South Australia. It was raised off Neptune Island, SA by the SS Cape York. It was donated from the estate of the late Hugh A Fyfe.
A scuba diver & President for the Marine Life Society of SA. Involved with the Scuba Divers Federation of SA since the mid-1980s. The Federation's Secretary since 2000. A Reef Life Survey diver. A founder of Dragon Search. Australian scuba diving rep for Redmap.